Additional practices include:
- Our team and our clients wear masks at all times when indoors and in the same room
- Our team will do our best to provide masks, gloves, and sanitizer to any Buyer or Seller who does not provide their own
- Our team and our clients are advised that written disclosures are now required by all Brokerages in Ontario and we will review this disclosure and ask you to sign only when comfortable doing so
- The Mulholland Ross Group uses technology to create a safer environment for everyone. Virtual and video tours reduce the number of buyers through your home. Buyers can be assured they will not need to go into hundreds of homes to find their next one.
- Private consultations where detailed information must be shared is now done either through video conference call, telephone or outdoor meeting
With over 35 years of real estate sales experience, the MRG can safely say they have seen just about everything and still Ora Ross, Team Owner states “while we have seen market swings, we have never witnessed anything quite like this where one’s health AND wealth is at such a risk without careful precautions. As leaders in our industry the MRG felt in important to establish safety and health policies at the earliest possible moment.
If you have questions and are not ready to buy or sell - it's okay. We understand.
Our commitment remains, to provide you with as much useful information as possible so that you can make the best decisions for your family. We welcome your calls, questions and curiousities.
We will remind you that Real Estate has been listed as an essential service and homes continue to be listed and sold. If you would like to discuss your plans, please call in absolute confidence. We are here to answer all your questions and provide you with all the services and marketing our clients have come to expect.
We are here, when you’re ready to talk.
The Mulholland Ross Group